Online Bill Pay
Pay Virtually Anyone
- From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive e-Bills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Save Money. No more writing checks or buying postage.
- Use online bill pay. A $4.95 monthly inactive fee is accessed unless one payment is generated each month. (for Business Online Bill Pay the fee is $5.75 inactive fee pr month)
- Visit our Bill Pay Tutorial to learn more.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. It allows you to send or receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate account.
- To send money, log in to your account by accessing your online banking account, Bill Pay, and click Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address or mobile number.
- You will be notified when the transaction is processed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking account. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
- Transaction fees apply - $.50 per transaction for standard delivery. ( allow 2-3 business days). $.75 per transaction for next business day delivery (excludes weekends and Federal holidays)
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to your financial institution's online banking site and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking and Online Bill Pay to use Popmoney for personal payments. If already enrolled - sign on to Online Banking, bring up Bill Pay and click the "Popmoney" tab.