Online Bill Pay
Pay Virtually Anyone
- From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive e-Bills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Save Money. No more writing checks or buying postage.
- Use online bill pay. A $4.95 monthly inactive fee is accessed unless one payment is generated each month. (for Business Online Bill Pay the fee is $5.75 inactive fee pr month)
- Visit our Bill Pay Tutorial to learn more.