Bank better with our latest technology innovations
Whether you’re across town or across the country, we go where you go. Need to make a deposit, check balances or open an account? No problem! Do it all from your smart phone, tablet or computer. Life is complicated enough...banking doesn’t have to be! Merchants & Farmers Bank customers enjoy the latest digital options for banking when its most convenient.
- eStatements help the environment
- eStatements offered at no charge
- Available for all checking and savings accounts
- eStatements received days faster than traditional statements
- eStatements offered as "PDF" files
- eStatements may be viewed electronically, printed, or saved
- No more worries with statements being stolen from the mailbox or personal financial information seen by unwelcome eyes
- No more need to shred paper financial information
Login to your Online Banking account, click the "Change Options" tab, and select the accounts to receive e-Statements.
You can now monitor your accounts by receiving message alerts at your convenience. You decide how to use it! For example, you could request a text message or email alert to be sent if your balance falls below $50 or when your direct deposit post to your account! Delivering alerts, notifications and events to any device or system in REAL-TIME. Choose from dozens of new alerts. You can choose how and when the information is delivered. You have more control over all aspects of your banking account activity.
- Account transaction alerts
- Deposit alerts
- CD Maturity date alert
- Check cleared alerts
- Balance alerts
- Insufficient item alerts
- Loan past due alert
- Loan payment alerts
- and many more
Select how you wish to receive the alerts either by text or email. You can receive push notifications through your smartphone by activating these alerts from our Mobile Banking app. You can view your SecureAlerts every time you log on to Online Banking.
For more information about this great product, please call one of our friendly customer service reps at (870) 382-4311 to learn more.
24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week... Weekends & Holidays Too!
- Checking & Savings account balance information
- Cleared checks & deposit information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds for loan payments
- Loan payment information
- IRA & CD account information
- Fax statements available
- Bank locations & hours
- Lost or stolen credit cards
- Lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card
Call Customer Service at (870)382-4311 to learn more.
Customers may transfer funds between banks…between cities…between states…and even between countries. *Restrictions may apply.
- Outgoing Wire $20.00
- Foreign Wire (Extra Charge) $55.00
- Call Customer Service at (870) 382-4311 for more information.
- Transfers may be set-up to automatically take place on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- To help your savings grow, set-up a transfer to automatically deduct from your checking account into your savings account.
- To make a loan payment, set up a transfer to automatically deduct your payment.
- Free of charge to customers
- Call Customer Service Dept. at (870) 382-4311 for more information.
Now you can enjoy banking at your fingertips with just a touch using your smart phone or tablet. Merchants and Farmers Bank Mobile Banking is the ultimate on-demand service. You can securely access your account information from any smart phone or tablet through the Mobile Banking app or mobile web access
(Message and Data rates may apply)
With your smart phone or tablet you can easily:
- View account balances
- View account transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay your bills or individuals
- Mobile Deposit- deposit your checks using your smartphone or tablet. (.50 fee will apply to each deposit) (must apply for this service. Visit our new accounts department for application)
- "Touch ID" and "Instant Balance". Touch ID allows you to log in to your account with your fingerprint. With Instant Balance, you can view up to 6 accounts instantly without having to log in to your account. To learn more about these great features be sure to view the tutorial below.
Mobile Banking is available to anyone currently enrolled in Merchants and Farmers Online Banking service. Go to your app store and download "Merchants and Farmers Bank", enter your Access ID, then your password and answer one of your challenge questions. It’s that easy!
- SAFE . . . prevents loss or theft of check
- CONVENIENT . . . your check goes directly to your checking or savings account.
- Easy Sign-up…call (870) 382 - 4311 for information.
- Payroll, retirement, social security, and other government benefits
- Call Customer Service at (870) 382 - 4311 or your payroll office for more information
Safe Deposit Boxes
- 3 x 5 $22.00 (Draft) $27.00 (Notice)
- 3 X 10 $35.00 (Draft) $40.00 (Notice)
- 5 X 10 $45.00 (Draft) $50.00 (Notice)
- 10 x 10 $65.00 (Draft) $70.00 (Notice)
- Call Customer Service at (870)382-4311 to learn more.
Night Depository available at:
- Main Bank: 500 Highway 65 S., Dumas, AR 71639
- Bryant Bank: 3512 Hwy 5 N., Bryant, AR 72019
- Call Customer Service at (870) 382-4311 for more information
Pay Anyone, Anywhere
- From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive e-Bills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
Business Online Banking
Powerful business banking tools at your fingertips.
With Business Online Banking, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment.
- Real-time Account Balances
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
- Receive checking, savings and loan account messages alerts via email or text (Notifi Alert System)
- Transfer Funds between accounts in real time
- State and Federal Tax Payments
- Bill Pay Services
- All in a fully safe and secure environment
- To learn more about Business Online Banking, watch our online video
- View our Business Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure (PDF)